Updated on March 31, 2016
Day 37of 110. Finding the groove.
Finding the groove.
As I sit here i think of everything that I could have done better the last 37 days. My weight for the most part the last 3 weeks has stayed within 211-209 last weekend. While that is a slow success I also have been in a funk the past few weeks.
I have basically every weekend tried to will myself to greatness but my head hasnt been in the game. Some of this is/was a bunch of negatives that I let affect me and some of it was feeling like i couldnt get in a groove. For me when I am in this battle I hate surprises and I know I am really good with a structured schedule.
Lately the schedule has been highly erratic and I haven’t done the best with going with the flow. But in the last few days I was able to kind of clear my mind, have some great meetings with people I trust and walk myself in off that ledge.
So here are some tips that help me to get out of a funk or get back in my groove.
- Take some meetings with people who you care about or are partners.
- Set aside an hour to read, meditate or do something in silence.
- Watching Motivational Videos. I am a geek when it comes to watching motivational videos it kind of lights a fire undernath me. My favorites are https://www.youtube.com/user/GaryVaynerchuk and https://www.youtube.com/user/etthehiphoppreacher
- Write about it. Rather that be a blog like this, a facebook post with content or on something like medium.com
- Be honest with where you are right then.. For me this is always the last day before I can find clarity..
As the road over the past few weeks has felt like forever it wasnt. It has simply been a time where I have been battling in the zone and I havent been able to pop my head up and breath.
So here we are the last 2 days I have found myself being kind, feeling confident and on the ball. I am excited to push forward, get to a new level and continue to document it all.
110% for 110 days